Who is Drake?
Our operating philosophy is based on the principle that organisations achieve the highest level of performance when they are staffed with the right people, working with the right skills, knowledge, and behaviors, using the best processes and technology-driven solutions, over an extended period of time.
Between 30% and 70% of your company's costs are direct labour costs. Given that you're making such a significant investment in your human capital, are you taking the right steps to increase the return you're getting on that investment?
How do you get the highest possible ROI on your human capital? Experience shows us that this is the secret formula for success.
PI + PI = PI ™
Productivity Improvement +
Performance Improvement =
In order to address your profit problem, it's helpful to first step back and view your organisation as a whole with an HR audit, then drill down into the key processes that are responsible for the output of your human capital.
Consider these three Human Capital processes:
- The Acquisition process - identifying the individuals with the right combination of skills, knowledge, ability and FIT to become top performers in your organisation.
- The Development process - the manner in which you onboard, train, performance manage, coach, mentor, etc. in order to drive engagement and the desired output.
- The Management process - whereby you direct the day-to-day output of your employees to improve their productivity and performance results that will positively impact your business.
Even small improvements across each phase of the processes will have a compounding effect or exponential impact on your company's bottom line. To assist you, we have created a robust suite of Talent Management Solutions and Technologies that will do just that. We can handle all or part of your HR needs - driving organisational effectiveness and business improvement.
The Drake portfolio of solutions include:
- Permanent, Flexible and Specialty Recruitment
- Psychometric, Behavioural and Skill Assessments
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Workforce Analytics
- The Drake Training Academy
Our Goal - is your revenue growth and profit improvement.
Our Measure of Success - is how much we contribute to delivering measurable results on a variety
of human capital measurements such as:
- Lowering your cost of hiring
- Improving levels of employee engagement
- Reducing staff turnover rates
- Increasing levels of employee satisfaction
- Productivity improvement to do more with less
- Performance improvement to create a sustained competitive advantage
It’s all about People – Productivity - Performance
R. W. Pollock, Chairman
"Your Profit Improvement Company"
Members of the Drake International Group of Companies are innovators in the field of Talent Management, Profit Improvement, Permanent and Flexible Staffing and Technology Solutions designed to improve the productivity and performance of your human capital. Established in Winnipeg in 1951, Drake operates in 12 countries* around the world. In the UK, Drake operates from 10 branch locations including a national head office in London.
* Canada, U.S.A., U.K., South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, and Poland (for technology development only).
One Planet, One People, One Purpose