The Drake Code of Ethics
Drake International has grown from a one-room office to having an international presence in Canada, U.S.A., U.K., South Africa, Australia, N.Z., Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, and Poland (for technology development only).
In the early fifties, Drake pioneered the concept that flexible staffing on a planned basis should be used as a management tool to improve efficiency and profits. Today, Drake International continues to be prominent in both flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to developing and offering a full suite of Talent Management Solutions.
Nowadays we have many competitors, but Drake International continues as an innovator in its field.
What makes Drake different?
Everyone at Drake International is guided by a Code of Ethics, a way of "doing business" which, we feel, earns the respect and confidence of our clients.
- To always place clients' interest first
- To maintain confidential treatment of all client information
- To decline assignments for which our personnel, solutions, equipment, or systems are not appropriate
- To willingly withdraw from any assignment where the client is not benefiting from our service
- To provide a logical estimate of costs and completion date of an assignment before starting
- To undertake every assignment, large or small, with enthusiasm
- To provide a statement of our understanding of any contemplated project
- To provide Field Staff Employees that will work in a clients' office for as long as necessary
- To ensure satisfactory performance with the backing of a specific guarantee