Great talent can have a transformative effect on your business.
Our Executive Search consultants will partner with you to identify and attract leaders and executive level talent who will lead your business to excellence.
We work with our clients on a retainer or contingency basis offering permanent and contract recruitment solutions. Once engaged, we will tailor a comprehensive action plan to identify candidates with the right fit for our clients' unique culture and who will add value to their organisation.
Sourcing top talent is not a matter of good luck. It’s a matter of consistently applying an effective hiring process.
Our Five Step Talent Search Process
Our consultants work with you from the moment you first determine a recruitment need arises - applying our HR expertise to give a fresh perspective to your project by conducting a gap analysis of your team, analysing your organisational goals and developing a strategy to find the individual who will truly excel for you.
1. Develop an in-depth brief of your requirements, by exploring:
- Person Specification
- Reason for the vacancy
- Team summary
- Organisational hierarchy and culture
- Employer branding
- Competitor analysis – where you sits within your industry
- Your unique employee value proposition
- Interview process
- Package and Benefits
2. X-Ray Search and Pre-Qualifying Criteria
- Gather market intelligence
- Map relevant talent
- Identify potential candidates
3. Drake P3® Behavioural Profiling
Conduct candidate personality assessments to understand their strengths, leadership style, decision-making style, energy level, motivational needs and stress levels.
This allows us to build a clearer picture of how each candidate will fit into your unique culture.
4. Interview and Evaluate
- Conduct deep-dive interviews based on experience, skills and behaviours.
- Carry out candidate pre-reference checks, taking great care not to jeopardize candidate confidentiality.
5. Present Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates are presented in a written report outlining their career history, achievements and education.
Included is an in-depth assessment of their strengths, motivators and de-motivators and their potential for success within the role, along with full package requirements.
If you are a candidate looking to take the next step in your career, please fill in our online enquiry form below and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch to discuss current opportunities.